During welding, your hands do most of the job, and they are always closest to the arc. Welding entails extreme temperatures, electrical shock, flames, UV radiation, and molten metal, so working without the necessary personal protective equipment can be extremely dangerous. Welding gloves are essential PPE used to protect the operator from the hazards of welding and a variety of other daily tasks. Additionally, the best welding gloves provide abrasion resistance for enhanced grip to ensure that the welding gun does not slip.
Welding gloves should not be confused with ordinary driving or farming gloves. They feature heavy-duty construction, and they are made from high-quality material, preferably leather, which should be tough enough to prevent heat from penetrating through to your skin. Ideally, they should be durable, non-conductive, flexible, heat-resistant, and should offer the maximum level of protection. Most gloves come with oversized cuffs to protect parts of your forearms from spatters.
If you weld for long hours, you’ll not only need gloves that offer maximum protection but also the most comfort. We have compiled the best picks for different applications to help you choose the right gloves for your welding application.
A Quick Comparison
1. RAPICCA 16 Inches Leather Welding Gloves
- 【REINFORCED DOUBLE LAYER KEVLAER PADDING ON...
- 【EXTREME FOUR LAYER HEAT RESISTANT PROTECTION】...
- 【SUPERIOR SECURITY FOR FORERAMS】 - The 16 inches...
These RAPICCA gloves are treated for oil and fire resistance, and they provide the most extreme heat protection. They are much longer and have double layers of leather to provide protection where you need it most. Additionally, they are soft to touch, and you can use them for Stick welding, MIG welding, Flux-core welding, forging, among other high-temperature applications.
- Reinforced Kevlar padding: RAPICCA gloves are all sewed using Kevlar stitching and double reinforced padding on all five fingers to provide enhanced grip and extreme heat protection. The elbows are also padded for added protection and to prevent tears. Additionally, padding is also extended on the back to protect the hands from flames and spatter while providing extreme heat resistance.
- Four-layer heat protection: These gloves have four layers for extreme heat resistant protection, and they can withstand temperatures of up to 932°F. The first layer (outmost layer) comprises the double Kevlar padding, while the intermediate layer is made using high-temperature resistant aluminum foil and a flame-resistant cotton cloth. The inner lining is made from 100% cotton and flame retardant thread stitching for great heat resistance and excellent sweat absorbency.
- Great durability: RAPICAA is made from 1.5mm split natural cowhide leather designed to be heat resistant, cut resistant, wear-resistant as well as oil-resistant. The gloves provide maximum protection even in extreme environments, and they are used as traditional MIG and Stick welding gloves, barbeque gloves, and wood stove gloves for extreme heat protection.
- Extra-long sleeves: The gloves come with 16 inches long sleeves to offer protection to your hands and forearms from open flames or heat sparks. However, it is important to note that the gloves should not be used for prolonged direct contact with hot cookware or grill grates. For extremely hot surfaces, limit direct contact to about 15 seconds.
- Double reinforced leather construction
- Superior comfort
- Cut and puncture-resistant
- Kevlar stitching offers more durability
- Excellent protection from the heat
- Most users reported poor stitching
- Ideal for short duration tasks
RAPICCA welding gloves are guaranteed to resist extreme temperatures, and they are easy to put on and remove. They will cover your hands and forearms, and for the price and quality they offer, these gloves are worth considering.
2. WZQH 16 Inches ,932℉, Leather Forge Welding Gloves
- 【EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT PROTECTION】- Outermost...
- 【EXTREME WEAR RESISTANT PROTECTION】- The Gloves are...
- 【SUPERIOR PROTECTION FOR HAND AND FORERAMS】-The 16...
WZQH is a famous brand, and they excel in providing useful hand protection gloves to solve long-term challenges experienced by most welders. These leather forge gloves are sewed with high strength, and stitching is not exposed outside. They do not break easily and are more durable, and they are one of the best welding gloves and multi-function gloves today.
Highlights and benefits
- Double skin sewing: WZQH features double sewing on all critical parts, and they are made to be heat-resistant, durable, and flexible. The fingers feature a double Gunn cut to provide high strength and to make them more durable. Moreover, the inner lining is made from 100% soft cotton to provide all-day comfort, moisture control, as well as impact protection.
- Superior hands and forearms protection: The gloves are constructed using 1.2mm-1.4mm cowhide split leather, which is insulated with high-quality aluminum foil to offer superior heat resistance, flame resistance as well as cut and puncture resistance. The gloves offer protection from heat up to 932 ℉ (500 ℃), and they are ideal for welding, baking, barbecues, training pets, gardening, and more.
- Professional design for protection against heat and hot items: The gloves are constructed using 1.2mm-1.4mm cowhide split leather, which is insulated with high-quality aluminum foil to offer superior heat resistance, flame resistance as well as cut and puncture resistance. The gloves offer protection from heat up to 932 ℉ (500 ℃), and they are ideal for welding, baking, barbecues, training pets, gardening, and more.
- One size fits most: WZQH comes in one size fits most (16 inches), and it is perfect for both men and women and any environment. As noted, the gloves are genuine cowhide, but you should not soak them in water. They can be wiped with water or with a brush when dirty and left to dry naturally. It is also important to highlight that the gloves may not be efficient in an extremely hot environment, such as direct contact with hot cookware for a long time.
- The gloves can withstand extreme temperatures
- Very durable
- Offers maximum flexibility
- High sweat absorption
- Great fit
- A bit bulky
- It would be great if they come in sizes; one size fits all does not fit all
These gloves perform amazingly well, whether used for welding, in the kitchen, backyard, or any other outdoor work. They aren’t as stiff as other brands, and they are as comfortable as welding gloves can be.
3. KIM YUAN Extreme Heat & Fire Resistant Gloves
- FULL LEATHER ▶ 100% Split Cow Leather - Made from...
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT PROTECTION ▶ Made of extremely...
- DURABLE KEVLAR STITCHING ▶ The gloves uses Kevlar...
KIM YUAN Extreme Heat & Fire Resistant Gloves are not only thick but also soft with extreme heat and fire resistance properties. They are designed to improve your performance efficiency, and they offer moderate cut, puncture, and oil resistance. They can withstand the highest temperatures found in a workshop, and dexterity is great. The inside of the gloves is soft and comfortable, and it doesn’t feel like wearing welding gloves.
Features of KIM YUAN
- Thick and soft materials: These gloves are made from carefully selected and high-quality cow leather, which is not only thick (above 1.2mm) but also soft. The gloves are also flexible and offer extreme heat resistance, fire resistance, puncture resistance, so generally, they will improve your work efficiency. Again the denim jeans cuffs are wear-resistant, making them more durable and heat-resistant.
- Durable Kevlar stitching: Like other high-quality gloves, KIM YUAN uses Kevlar thread to make the gloves more resistant to heat and high temperatures. This construction also means that the gloves are not easy to break, and it is ideal for most high-temperature jobs up to 662 °F (350°C). We especially liked the long cuffs for extra protection during long workdays in the welding environment.
- Reinforced palm construction: The palm area is reinforced with cotton to protect the hands from sharp objects or cushion them from heavy items. Also, cotton is soft and more comfortable to wear, especially in heavy-duty welding or gripping hot stuff. The color is also appealing, and once broken in you can use them for just about anything.
- Extensive application: The gloves’ excellent features make them useful in a wide range of applications, including welding, grinding, plasma cutting, animal handling, gardening, and much more. When it comes to maintenance, you can wipe clean them with a damp cloth and hang them to dry using the hook. Additionally, the hook design makes it easy for you to store the gloves away for a more clean and tidy work environment.
- Excellent protection in heavy-duty welding
- Very sturdy
- Thick but very soft and flexible
- A great pair of gloves with a good length
- They are expensive, but you get value for money
- The fingers are big, and this can be cumbersome when handling stuff
These gloves are really nicely made, and they do a great job of protecting you from radiation, sparks, and spatter. They will definitely keep your hands cool even when you accidentally touch hot metal rods, and they are much easier to use.
4. Lincoln Electric K2979-ALL
- GREAT HEAT RESISTANCE – Made of a high grade leather...
- INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY – The glove design features a...
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – The soft cotton hand liner and...
Lincoln Electric K2979 is an all-around protective glove, and it is designed for use in any professional fabrication environment. The Kevlar stitching provides maximum strength while ensuring that heat or fire doesn’t find a way to your hands. Furthermore, they are quite comfortable and flexible and constructed to provide a consistent fit, function, and quality.
Features of Lincoln Electric K2979
- Industrial durability: The design of Lincoln Electric K2979 has been tested and proven to last in any fabrication environment, and it is recommended for MIG, Stick welding, and other hazardous environments. Stitching is done using high-strength Kevlar to ensure that they do not tear or rip easily. Also, high wear areas such as the thumb come with additional padding to increase glove life.
- All-leather design: The outer layer is entirely leather to provide heat resistance and keep the hands and forearms from sparks and flames. As far as heat protection is concerned, the leather is tough, and the gloves can withstand daily exposure to heat. What’s more, the red flame pattern adds a sense of style to your look, and it is easy to match with your welding jacket or welding helmet.
- Comfortable and heat resistant lining: The inner layer of the glove is made of a full cotton liner to provide a degree of heat resistance and added comfort. The cotton twill also helps to absorb moisture for superior comfort during use. Quality is top-notch, and they do what you need them to do while maintaining consistent fit and function. The best part is that they are very soft and flexible, so you can wear them for long periods.
- Reinforced seams: On top of the durable leather construction, each seam of these gloves is reinforced with a welt, i.e., a piece of leather sewn into the seam, to strengthen it and increase durability. Besides, they’re not too bulky, like some welding gloved can be, and one can weld all day in these and barely feel the heat. However, they only came in one size, but they are sturdy and perfect for various purposes.
- General-purpose leather gloves
- Excellent heat resistance
- Consistent fit
- Great durability
- Looks cool
- One size only
- Stiff but quite comfortable after they break in
These gloves have a great touch, and they are ideal for all types of welding. They slip on and off very easily, and they are made for all-day comfort in the harsh welding environment.
5. OLSON DEEPAK Welding Gloves
- Premium Leather: Full cow split leather surface(which...
- Fireproof Line Strength Sewing: Premium welding gloves...
- This pair suede work gloves has great versatility as it...
These gloves are well made, and they are flexible to hold and operate. They are not only used for welding but also soldering and other mechanical jobs that expose your hands to dangers like burns and cuts. The gloves are relatively thin but more comfortable than most work gloves, and they offer superior protection from heat.
- Great versatility: This pair of work gloves is not only used for welding but also high-temperature activities or jobs that put your hands in danger such as carpentry. You can also use them to protect your hands when handling animals. They fit well and hold up well, and they are also long enough to protect your forearms. Overall, these are good gloves for a good price.
- Premium leather: The gloves are made from premium grade cowhide split leather to ensure that they provide the best heat and fire resistance. The stitching is also high-quality to provide extreme heat and fire resistance. Besides, the length of the gloves is also appropriate for welding or grinding, and they not as stiff.
- Comfortable and flexible design: These OLSON DEEPAK are super soft, and they come with exclusive cotton lining for sweat absorption and to offer a flexible operation. The gloves are very flexible to hold and easy to use, and the best part is that they are also heavy-duty. The Canvas cuffs are wear-resistant and durable while the wing thumb construction offers more flexibility.
- Fireproof sewing: These gloves are extremely well made, and they include high-strength sewing to make sure they can withstand frequent and heavy usage. They also have a great liner that gives them a nice feeling while shielding you from heat. Equally important, they don’t feel overly heavy, so you should be able to maintain maximum control while wearing them.
- They do not break easily
- Flexible and comfortable
- Sweat-absorbent and superior hands protection
- Longer than standard gloves
- Easy to put on
- Not the best choice for very heavy use
- Thin layers
Overall, OLSON DEEPAK is a nice pair of gloves that does a great job of protecting your hands and lower arms from various hazards at workplaces. They are made from carefully selected material, and they are more elastic to provide a comfortable fit.
6. US Forge 400 Drake Off Road
- Made in China
- Cotton lined for comfort
- Locked stitched for added strength
US Forge are exceptionally durable for what they cost, and they do a great job of protecting you against heat and hot plasma. The seams are difficult to tear, and this what makes them durable. The materials are also flexible, but they maintain the thickness needed for safe welding. They are also incredibly comfortable, and they are ideal for all of your heavy welding needs.
- Soft and top grain leather: These blue-lined leather welding gloves are made from soft and top grain leather to protect you from molten slag or ultraviolet rays that might cause severe skin burns. They are perfect for those looking to do heavy-duty work but do not want to spend a lot on gloves. At 14-inches, the gloves are slightly shorter than most welding gloves on the market, but they are incredibly versatile.
- Cotton lined for comfort: The cotton lining is extremely comfortable and does a great job of protecting you against heat and other hazards. The gloves are surprisingly soft from the inside, and you should be able to use them when working around extreme heat without issues. However, they might heat up with prolonged contact, but they will provide enough protection when you need to reach out quickly and rearrange things.
- Locked stitched: The locked stitching is exceptional for what these gloves cost. The technique uses two threads that lock together at a determined sewing interval. This results in seams that are difficult to tear for added durability. The construction is also flexible and lightweight but without compromising its robust construction.
- Superior durability: The US Forge 400 is designed to be wear-resistant, and we liked the idea that they are have reinforced high friction parts, including the fingers and palms for more durability. This also helps in strengthening the grip while making the glove more comfortable to wear. Also, the gloves are pretty thick, which means that they will provide adequate protection when handling and manipulating hot pieces.
- Cotton lined
- Great stitching
- Very flexible
- Lightweight and durable construction
- The trip is a lot better, plus they are super cheap
- A little shorter, but they offer great protection
- Super comfy, but the lining isn’t very thick
If you are looking for a slightly shorter pair of welding gloves that are good quality and affordable, the US Forge 400 is an ideal option. Dexterity is a lot better, and so is the protection from heat, and they are a perfect length and size to go over your welding shirt sleeves to offer protection to the forearms.
7. John Tillman and Co Large (TIL50L)
- Tillman Large Top Grain Leather MIG Gloves With Split...
- Long lasting top grain cowhide palm with cowhide split...
- Welders Gloves
TIL50L is tight at first but relaxes and becomes quite comfortable after some time. The heat protection is pretty good, and you can perform other unrelated tasks without removing the gloves. They also feature rugged construction for an added level of protection and durability, plus they are super comfortable. You can use these for gardening or in the kitchen and they are just as perfect.
- Long-lasting top grain leather: TIL50L offers full 16 inches coverage and 4-inch cuffs for added protection. They feature cowhide palm and cowhide back split enforcements to comfortably secure your hands. In addition, the top grain leather used for these gloves is long-lasting but soft and flexible to allow you to maintain a sense of touch. Besides, full leather construction translates to a high degree of protection from sparks and debris.
- Fleece lining: The fleece keeps moisture and sweat under control while giving you an extra layer of insulation in both hot and cold environments. Additionally, they are extremely thick to provide much-needed protection while remaining as soft as possible to provide the necessary flexibility to grip various objects. They are suitable for welding, grinding, grilling shipyards, and much more.
- Seamless forefinger: The seamless forefinger is a convenient feature for the best feel, and it makes it more comfortable to work in these gloves. The gloves come with an elastic back for a more secure fit and allow them to stay in position without requiring any adjustments. Furthermore, the gloves are super comfortable and very dexterous after they are broken in.
- Kevlar stitching: The gloves are sewn with Kevlar to make them strong and heat-resistant. They don’t dry out or get stiff from the heat and disperse heat very well. The color is also awesome, and the quality is apparent. They are accurate to size and well insulated to keep you from burning yourself in case you touch or pick up something you shouldn’t.
- The gloves are very comfortable, and the dexterity is great
- The elastic back offers a snug fit
- Thick but very flexible
- Long-lasting even with heavy use
- Great fit and feel
- The cotton padding may come off with continued use
- Shorter, but they get the job done
John Tillman and Co gloves come in a thoughtful design and attention to detail. They’re comfortable, they fit well, the construction seems solid, and we definitely recommend this for pros and home hobbyists.
8. Revco GM1611
- Mig welding gloves with soft cotton lining (not bulky)...
- Grain cowhide leather palm, Split cowhide leather back
- Reinforcement patches where you need it most: in the...
You can never go wrong with Revco black Stallion long-lasting products. The Revco GM1611is well-made inside out, and it is one of the best welding gloves for professionals and hobbyists alike. The inside is soft and comfortable, and the stitching is solid. Additionally, the leather construction is durable, and it will protect your hands while laying MIG welds.
Features of Revco GM1611
- Soft cotton lining: Gloves linings are important since they add a layer of protection while wearing the gloves. Revco GM1611 has a soft cotton lining that helps minimize skin irritation from the inside of your gloves, so you can wear them as much as you like. While the lining is quite helpful in absorbing moisture, it also acts as an extra layer of insulation during cold months.
- High-grade reinforcements: You’ll also like the fact that this model features extensive reinforcement in areas where you need it most, i.e., on the palms, thumb, and forefinger. Using double layers on these patches is critical in extending the life of the gloves. Equally important, the dexterity is excellent, and you should be able to use your fingers freely with these gloves on.
- Great Kevlar stitching: These MIG welding gloves are held together using Kevlar thread throughout for improved longevity. Kevlar also has higher abrasion resistance and holds up to heat much better than standard stitching. Due to the high temperatures involved in welding, it is not uncommon for stitching to burn up, but Kevlar does not burn or melt even at extreme temperatures.
- Classic styling: Revco GM1611 comes in an attractive design which includes Revco’s proprietary drag patch on each side as well as a rest patch on the wrists. The color is also great but they get soiled faster because they are white, but this is expected. Overall, they are really high-quality, especially at the price point.
- Extra-long cuffs for extra protection
- High-quality materials
- Heavy Kevlar stitching
- Great dexterity without sacrificing heat protection
- Take heat really well
- Somewhat stiff
- The reinforced fingertips can sometimes make it hard to hold items
A good pair of welding gloves should offer good dexterity without sacrificing heat protection. These gloves offer the best of both worlds and have padding in all the required places. They are also a lot more comfortable, and they do not heat up too much.
9. Caiman 1878-5
No products found.
Caiman 1878-5 is designed to provide protection up to the forearms in its unique three-dimensional Kontour design. All parts are joined together using 100% Kevlar thread, and they do not shrink from excessive heat like cheap gloves. Moreover, they are padded and have a leather patch along the wrist for added protection and increased durability.
Features and benefits of Caiman 1878-5
- Genuine leather construction: The gloves are made from genuine deerskin, so heat should not be a problem. This includes boar hide leather heat shield patch, and they cover up to your elbows, with lots of padding. Another great advantage of the Caiman 1878-5 it is compatible with a number of welding processes including, overhead welding, stick welding and plasma cutting.
- 21-inch welding glove: This model is the industry’s first 21-inch glove, and it serves to provide protection up to your forearms. It is sewn with 100% Kevlar thread, cover more of the arms than expected, and they are way too great to use for anything besides welding. Besides, they don’t shrink when exposed to excessive heat, so you can use and abuse the gloves, and they won’t let you down.
- Heavy-duty padding: These welding gloves feature heavy-duty padding in vital areas for proper hand cushioning and to keep you comfortable. The reinforcements are mainly on palms and fingers to ensure they can withstand heavy and frequent use. They also have an extensive leather pulse patch to protect your wrist, while the special strap ensures that they don’t slip down.
- 3-dimensional design: The gloves are crafted using the unique kontour design, which allows for maximum comfort and fit. The design allows the gloves to conform to the natural shape of your hand while providing proper finger alignment. To achieve this, the manufacturer utilizes pieces of leather to accurately match the slope between the palm and back of the hand to achieve unprecedented dexterity.
- They provide protection all the way up to your forearm
- Includes a heat shield
- It is a one size fits all
- Innovative design and great fit
- Great padding
- Sweat absorbency is not the best, and the thickness of the gloves does not make the situation any better
- Might not fit people with extra-big hands
These gloves can withstand daily use, and abuse plus they are super comfortable. They offer great coverage, and the padding is also excellent. Also, they stay cool even when making continuous welds, and the length is also perfect for overhead welding.
10. NKTM Leather Welding Gloves
No products found.
These work gloves from NKTM made is one of the most versatile pairs, and we like them precisely because of their outstanding quality, fit, and feel. The gloves provide excellent heat resistance, and you can use them for welding, gardening, camping, and more. You can use a damp cloth to wipe them when soiled, so you don’t need to worry about maintaining them.
Features and highlights
- Premium cowhide leather: One of the most visible protective measures is the full cowhide leather construction, which means the gloves offer ultimate protection against heat, sparks, and rough objects. The gloves are completely heat resistant, so they will protect your hand once in contact with hot objects or fire. Other features include canvas cuffs and cotton liner for heat insulation and sweat-free operation.
- Durable stitching: The last thing you need is welding gloves with cheap stitching that doesn’t hold up as expected. The gloves get hot physically, so you need durable stitching to ensure they don’t burn out and keep you safe. Other than stitching, the palms are reinforced to protect the hard from sharp objects and to cushion the hand when doing heavy-duty projects.
- Flexible design: The fingers and the palms are very flexible, so you can hold items and operate effortlessly. The reinforced wing thumb ensures maximum flexibility and more secure fitting. Further, the gloves are resistant to abrasion, cut, puncture, and tear. But, it is still not recommended to touch extremely hot objects for too long. Prolonged heat exposure will heat them up, and this can put you at risk.
- Versatile and high-performance gloves: NKTM leather welding gloves are designed to enable you to get better protection regardless of what you need to use them for. They are not only used for welding but also as gardening gloves, fireplace gloves, camping gloves, among other uses. And with all these features, we can confidently say that these gloves are almost effective in most welding situations.
- Ideal for different forms of welding
- The price is reasonable for what they offer
- Long enough to protect parts of your forearm
- Extra padding at wrists and palms provides more protection
- Straps ensure the gloves stay in place while working
- Can get sweaty at high temperatures
- Heavier stitching might better for longevity
These gloves fit great, and the price is very reasonable for the value they offer. The length is satisfactory, and the leather layers can certainly handle the heat. The fit is just right plus they are effortless to put on.
How to choose the Best Welding Gloves
i. Type of welding
Your needs will change depending on the welding process you need to do, so it is important to understand the requirements of each type of welding. Stick welding produces a lot of spatter and sparks, so you’ll need the highest level of protection while doing this type of welding. The gloves need to be extremely thick, and they should cover more than just hands.
MIG gloves, on the other hand, often come in medium thickness, and they should be able to protect the wearer from sparks and heat. Additionally, the gloves should be able to provide the flexibility needed for the job while providing the required level of protection.
TIG welding requires more precision, so gloves should provide the maximum amount of flexibility needed for the job. Also, it does not result in a lot of splattering, so you require less protection than other hotter processes that create more splatters. As such, TIG gloves should be made from thin materials to provide excellent movements needed for you to perform your work with precision.
ii. Heat resistance
One of the most important features of welding gloves is the level of heat resistance and dissipation. Different welding processes produce different amounts of heat, but you will need adequate heat protection in all cases. Welding gloves should be able to withstand high temperatures for long periods to keep your hands from being burned.
Leather provides excellent heat resistance properties, and the more the risk of heat, the more insulation you need. Apart from heat protection, you may also want to consider getting gloves that are puncture/cut resistant. Sharp and rough objects are common in workplaces, so you may want to consider this when selecting your gloves.
As a welder, you need a product that will protect you from extreme elements that you encounter daily, so the material used for construction is crucial. Most gloves are made from leather since it is tough, and it can withstand harsh conditions and the test of time. Leather comes in different forms including, full-grain leather, cowhide, elkskin, goatskin, among others. Cowhide is often used due to its durability and its wide range of uses.
When it comes to the lining, the best material is cotton as it is more flexible than wool or fleece. Fleece lining, on the other hand, is more comfortable, but taking gloves off can tasking, especially with sweaty hands. Most brands opt to with the stronger Kevlar sewing thread instead of standard cotton for added durability.
iv. Comfort and flexibility
Welders need to be in full protective gear for the entire welding session, so it is essential to choose welding glove that not only offer best protection, but also comfortable on the hands. Ensure the gloves you choose are made from quality material and linings for maximum comfort and breathability.
Equally important, you want gloves that allow you to be flexible, especially when doing a more skillful welding process. The external appearance also plays a part in the overall welding experience. The color and design on the outside affect your experience depending on what you want, so it is important to put this into consideration as well.
Glove sizing is also one factor that affects the level of protection and comfort of the gloves. Wearing the wrong size can hinder your performance, and it also increases the possibility of an injury. Gloves come in different sizes and fits, so ensure to pick the perfect size for you to ensure maximum comfort and performance.
While some offer a snug fit, others provide a generous fit to allow you to love them quickly if need be. When it comes to gloves length, longer cuffs ensure that wrists and forearms are fully protected from the arc as much as possible. As a rule of thumb, the longer the cuffs, the better the protection. However, cuffs that are too long can restrict elbow movement and can be hard to get on and off.
One of the most important things when welding and doing other heavy-duty tasks is wearing the right protective equipment. There are so many things that can go wrong during welding, including irreversible hand damage. Thankfully, there are a variety of welding gloves to choose from, and a good number of them are well made to prevent such injuries. In addition, they are not only used for welding but also in other tasks in your day-to-day life. We hope this review was helpful and that we have made it easier for you to find the best welding gloves that work best for you and your needs.